Stand-Up India Scheme for financing SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneurs.
- Stand-Up India scheme is to facilitate bank loans between 10 lakh and 1 Crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and at least one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a greenfield enterprise.
- This enterprise may be in manufacturing, services or the trading sector.
- In case of non-individual enterprises at least 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either an SC/ST or Woman entrepreneur.
- SC/ST and/or woman entrepreneurs, above 18 years of age.
- Loans under the scheme are available for only green field projects. Green field signifies, in this context, the first time venture of the beneficiary in the manufacturing or services or trading sector.
- In case of non-individual enterprises, 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneur.
- Borrowers should not be in default to any bank/financial institution.
You can apply through the following process
- Directly at a Bank Branch
- Through SIDBI Stand-Up India Portal (www.standupmitra.in)
- Through the Lead District Manager
Click here to apply; (www.standupmitra.in)
To Know more about the Scheme; https://www.standupmitra.in/Home/SUISchemes
Visit their Website ; https://www.standupmitra.in/