- To emerge amongst the top 3 “Startup Hubs” in India by 2020 through strategic partnership, conducive ecosystem, investment and policy intervention.
- To unleash the potential of women entrepreneurship in Odisha by encouraging at least 33% of the Startups with Founders/Co-Founders as women.
- Build a holistic Startup ecosystem in Odisha to enable the State to become one of the top three Startup destinations in the country
- Implement a supportive regulatory framework and robust governance structure that enables hassle-free, time bound statutory clearances and monitoring
- Develop a world class “Startup Hub” in Odisha by 2020.
- Encourage incubators including sector specific ones aligning with the State’s strengths and requirements.
- Create enabling environment and supporting eco-system that facilitates at least 1,000 Startups in next five years in the state.
- Create a strong institutional framework for effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation of this initiatives.